niedziela, 14 lutego 2010

Valentine's day













My V-day actually started on Saturday :** We spent weekend at hotel and was totally awesome and magical. We ordered huge pizza with nachos- guite nice mix and go to the SPA sauna jacuzzi and so on- such a beautiful place. SPA is my love the best idea to relax and other stuff.. ;) We finally saw Berlin Calling I adore that film and 'the rest is silence'<3 On breakfast we ate my v- pie with berry jelly something like pudding and biscuits really yummy and I invented that recipe and then have gone on walk to the Love Bridge to see our padlock ;) I love that place I have good memories connected with it. Yeah and We ate dinner with my parents ;P and now I have just come from the cinema we were on 'Dear John' so sad and romantic and I was crying like on every romantic movie- shame on me. Nice one but I prefer more funny I reckon that v- day is happy day and we should watching funny films ;)
Tomorrow is the first day of school after winter holidays blee. I'm a bit depressed I have 60 days to my Matura exam and I should started learning and I keep don't know which study I should choose !
I love u all ;**

1 komentarz:

  1. Niestety nie pamiętam do końca tego przepisu bo sama go wymyśliłam.
    Spód:
    zmielone petitki z masłem podgrzane w piekarniku ok 20 minut. 170 stopni

    Masa karpatkowa:
    *3 szklanki mleka
    *3/4 szklanki cukru
    *1/2 kostki masła- dałam więcej
    *1 cukier waniliowy - 16 g
    *4 łyżki mąki pszennej
    *5 łyżek mąki ziemniaczanej
    * 4 jajka
    nie wiem czy nie dodałam żelatyny żeby masa była b. sztywna
    ponadto
    jagody, galaretka o smaku np owoce leśne

    OdpowiedzUsuń