poniedziałek, 25 stycznia 2010

Mishmash





I have just come from my sister ballet performance- beautiful. I love the way she move, she's really talented. I would like to take some photos of her but now she is taking offence because we hadn't wanted to go to Vapiano- her favourite pizzeria xD And I adore ballet tutu. my prom dress is one big inspiration of tutu and a lil bit Barbie<3 I saw every Barbie movie and my favourite one is 'Barbie as the island princess' shame on me, I know I'm childish but I like that part of me it's nice to feel sometimes as a little kid ;)Fables are my hobby and thanks to it I see the world colorful, full of magic and happy endings maybe it is not always good ;). I baked today English chocolate pudding which is not looks like pudding but I didn't have special form. And I annex lovely Apple pie from my K <33

Chocolate Puding

a cup of flour
1/2 cup of powdered sugar
4 spoons cocoa
pinch of salt
3 spoons baking powder
a cup of milk
85g butter
2 eggs
vanilla sugar
syrup
brown sugar
cocoa
hot water
mix ingredients(melt butter)
25 min 180C
And the pudding is perfect- wet&spicy <3

href="http://palcelizac.blogspot.com/2010/01/dnia-kuchni-brytyjskiej.html">

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz