czwartek, 17 grudnia 2009

Christmas Time!



It's K's mum birthday today so we baked delicious cake together maybe I'll take a picture tomorrow xD similar to Sacher Torte but much better I love experiments so I changed apricot jam on Rose which we bought in Bulgaria <3 and we did custard from white chocolate and the cake is so delicious, adore baking xD I should started doing photo of my foodideas ;P I'm so happy with K aaaaaaaaa he really understands me and stand my bad moods sometimes xD It's christmas time and I'm going to bake gingerbread and maybe christmas pie with marzipan it's typical christmas german cake- 'Weihnachtsstollen' yummy !!

Christmas Is All Around
I feel it in my fingers,
I feel it in my toes,
Christmas is all around me,
and so the feeling grows

It's written on the wind
It's everywhere I go
So if you really love me
C'mon and let it snow?
C'mon and let it snow?
So if you really love
C'mon and let it
If you really love me
C'mon and let it
Now if you really love me
C'mon and let it snow?

My tradition is watching Love Actually on every Christmas *shy*
Love ya!

2 komentarze:

  1. I love Christmas time, I love snow, much snow! I love when I look out the window, and there is white, completely white... Christmast without snow, it's not feast!! at least for me ;]
    I want to try this delicious cake, you have to keep for me the huge piece of ;];]
    kiss ;*;*
    zycha

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Maybe you shoud call me sometimes!!;D I miss u ;* and I baked delicious almond gingerbreads xD

    OdpowiedzUsuń